Mopinion offers a variety of options for deploying your feedback forms using form triggers. Form triggers are used to show a feedback form under certain circumstances (e.g. based on particular click behaviour).
These steps show you how to set up different triggers for your feedback forms.
Go to 'Data collection' and click on 'Feedback forms'.
Now you will see a page with two different options at the top: Forms and 'Deployments'. Click on 'Deployments'.
Click on 'Add deployment' and a screen will appear where you will fill in the deployment name. Once you have done this, click on 'Create deployment'.
Now that you've named and created your deployment you will see a page with different forms (if you've already made forms). Click on the form you want to add to a deployment. As you can see the form will be added to the deployment configuration on the right side of the page. See the second image below.
The blue box indicates all of the settings you can edit on your feedback form. The three first options determine how the form will be shown.
- Triggered by button (a feedback button will be visible and the visitor has to click on this for the form to be shown)
- Triggered pro-actively (the form will open/show automatically - depending on your trigger rules)
- Triggered on page leave (the form will appear when the visitors tries to leave the page, oftenly used to reduce shopping cart abandonment)
After choosing how the form will appear, you can choose from a number of different form triggers.
- URL of the page
- Percentage of visitors
- Type of browser or device
- Presence of cookies
- Length of time on the page
- And many more....
After selecting your form triggers, hit the green save button and the triggers will be active immediately.
To read more about triggers, please read this article.
See https://support.mopinion.com/help/how-do-i-check-the-deployment-conditions-on-my-website for more information on how to check why a form is or is not showing on a webpage.