Feedback? We love it!
To improve our product and service we are always open to feedback! If you have suggestions, are experiencing bugs or are dissatisfied with something, please let us know.
As with any software, bugs happen. Should you ever need to report a bug to us, this article has a few tips on how you can help us help you.
How to Contact Us
You can submit your bug reports via email to email@example.com, or via the "Help us improve" button in the footer of every page when you are logged in to our application. This will open a feedback form where you can submit your feedback.
Either way, your bug report will end up in the right place.
There are a few things you can do that will help us tremendously when responding to your bug tickets.
1. Tell us it's a bug and include brief description in the subject.
It's a little thing, but it helps us spot these tickets in the queue. When you are using our feedback form, select the option "Something doesn't work".
2. Include a detailed description of the bug, along with the steps on how to reproduce it, and what your expectation is for the correct behavior.
Troubleshooting Browser/Computer Issues
If you're having weird performance issues while using Mopinion, and you don't see any tweets from us announcing widespread problems, then it's likely that the problem is specific to your computer.
Troubleshooting Browser Issues
- Clear your cache & cookies, restart your browser
- Test Mopinion in an incognito (private) window (Guides for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE)
- Test Mopinion in a different browser
- Open your developer console and see if you are getting any errors (Guides for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE)
Troubleshooting Computer Issues
- Check your anti-virus software to see if it could be interfering with Mopinion.
- Check any firewalls you may have.